eBay currently running a promotion where new users and their referrer will both get a $10 bonus after the new user’s first purchase.
Instructions: Simply Sign Up Here
For you to receive a $10 eBay voucher for inviting a new eBay member:
- You must be a resident of the U.S. and have received an invitation to participate in this limited time eBay Refer a Friend program.
- Valid for new customers or qualified returning customers only: In order to be considered a new customer or a qualified returning customer, your Friend must (i) register a new account with eBay and complete their first purchase; OR (ii) must be a returning customer that has not completed a purchase on eBay in the last 12 months and complete their first purchase.
You will receive a $10 voucher in your eBay account within ten (10) business days after your Friend’s purchase is completed (i.e. your Friend has paid for the item and the item has shipped). You can earn up to a maximum of $100 in vouchers by referring up to ten (10) Friends to eBay.
Each voucher will be valid for thirty (30) days from the date it appears in your account. Each voucher can be redeemed only on qualifying purchases on the ebay website, is valid for one-time use only, and is non-refundable. Returned items purchased with a voucher will be refunded only to the extent the purchase price exceeded the value of the voucher. Qualifying purchases exclude all items in the following categories: Classifieds, Business & Industrial, Real Estate, eBay Gift Cards (within the Gift Cards & Coupons category), Bullion (within the Coins & Paper category), and eBay Motors.
We may void your vouchers, terminate your eligibility to participate in the Refer a Friend Program, terminate your eBay account, void the vouchers of your Friend(s), and/or terminate the eBay accounts of your Friend(s), if you or your Friend(s) take any of the following actions:
- Open multiple accounts, including with different email addresses, for the same person in order to generate additional referral credits;
- Refer customers using spam emails, display advertising, sponsored links, unsolicited emails, or links on message boards or forums;
- Use false names, impersonate other people, or otherwise provide false or misleading information to us;
- Offer any additional incentive to others to register new accounts; or
- Violate these terms or any other of eBay’s terms and conditions in any way.
Follow @TJBDeals On Twitter
Like On Facebook!
Join Our Whatsapp Group!
Get Alerts via SMS by Texting ‘Follow TJBDeals‘ to 40404
Join Our Telegram Channel!