Amazon officially announced that their 2019 Prime Day will be July 15th and 16th. Prime Day deals will officially commence at 12AM on July 15th and run through 11:59pm on July 16th – 48 in hours in total, up from 36 hours last year.
Prime Day is Amazon’s ‘Black Friday’ in July where they’ll be offering massive sales to reward their current members. You can expect over 100,000 Lightning Deals throughout the day as well. Amazon says this year’s Prime Day will also include more sales tied to Alexa. Over the next 2 weeks, Amazon will have dozens of deals leading up to Prime Day and we’ll have it all for you.
Important: Prime Day Deals are Exclusively for Prime Members:
– Don’t Have Prime? Try it free for 30 days [that means you’ll be a Prime Member for Prime Day]
– Are you a student? You can get 6 Months of Amazon Prime for Free
– Already used your free trial? You can get Amazon Prime for $12.99/month. You can cancel anytime so if you start today, you’ll be covered for Prime Day.
– Medicaid or EBT cardholders can get Prime For Only $5.99/Month.
Besides being eligible to purchase items on Prime Day, you’ll also get member benefits like:
- Free Two-Day Shipping
- Free Unlimited Streaming of Movies and TV shows with Prime Video
- Free Music Streaming
- Access to unlimited photo storage through Prime Photos
- And Much More!
So mark you calendars [and your wallets] for Amazon Prime Day 2019 on July 15th.
As always, stick with TJBdeals.com as we will be hunting down all the top deals.
Don’t Miss Out! Get All The Deals Instantly: