Everyone knows that Casinos are very profitable. But I doubt many people know the extent of their profitability.
Below, is the Net Wins [profit] for Nevada casinos for the month of November and for 2018 as a whole.
- November 2018:
- Sports Betting: $27.1 million
- Roulette: $28.6 million
- Craps: $30 million
- Blackjack: $87.6 million
- Baccarat: $97 million
- Penny Slots: $276 million
- January 2018 thru November 208
- Sports Betting: $291 million
- Craps: $386.2 million
- Roulette: $386.8 million
- Blackjack: $1.157 Billion
- Baccarat: $1.225 Billion
- Penny slots: $3.291 Billion
To avoid any confusion: That’s the money the casinos profited from customers.
Some Additional Notes:
- These penny slot stats aren’t outliers. Over the past couple years, Penny Slots have consistently profited casinos over $200 Million a month.
- Penny slots do NOT mean all coin slots. Those numbers above are literally only from Penny games.
In November, Nevada casinos also made “only” $3.5 Million in 5 Cent Slots, $23 Million on Quarter Slots and $46 Million on Dollar Slots. In all, they profited $634 Million in slot machines alone in November!
- Those looking for poker: Poker is lumped into a separate category called “Card Games” which netted $9 Million in November and $119M so far in 2018. The reason for such a ‘low number’ is because you’re playing other customers, not the house.
- In 2017, Nevada Casinos net profit:
- Baccarat: $1.1 Billion
- Blackjack: $1.2 Billion
- Craps: $393.5 million
- Penny Slots: $3.1 Billion
- Roulette $367.3 million
- Sports: $248.7 million
Also Recommend Reading this Article About “The Science Behind Casino Profits”
PSA: Have a Gambling Problem? Call or Text 800-522-4700 – Available 24/7