Do you need Kosher Wine for Shabbos or Passover?
Here’s the problem: With social distancing and stores closing down, many will be left without access to Kosher Wine, which means you might be stuck with grape juice or Manischewitz for Passover.
Luckily for you, there is a solution. As many of us adjust our daily routines and our plans for Passover this year, KosherWine.com is here to serve you. Instead of leaving your home to buy wine at a crowded store, you can shop the world’s largest Kosher Wine store from the comfort of your own home. It only takes a few minutes to order.
- Ordering online helps with social distancing
- Almost every wine on the site is on sale for the Passover 2020 Super Sale
- Free shipping to the majority of the U.S. in only a few days.
- 10,000+ Five Star reviews, so you can trust that you will be treated well
TJB Deals Exclusive Codes:
- TJB5 to get 5% off sitewide
- TJB15 to get $15 off orders of $200+
- All cases ship free!
We are still shipping out wine orders. You can stay up to date, with any changes due to Coronavirus, by checking here.
In addition to the steps KosherWine has taken to enhance safety in their warehouse and office, here are a few updates that will help you through this challenging time:
- All Address Change Fees are Waived
- Delivery Safety
- Free Expert Wine Recommendations
- Guaranteed Pesach Delivery
Shop the sale now and order wine from the comfort of your own home.
Please shop early to make sure the wines you want are in stock.
Wishing a Happy & Healthy Pesach to you and your family!