Ever wonder how much money you’ve spent on Amazon since you started shopping or just in the past year?
Here’s How: [The instructions below are for computer]
- Click Here to go to “Your Account” from the Amazon Homepage
- Then, Go to the “Order and Shopping Preferences“ section and click “Download Order Reports”
- Select the Date Range you want and then click on ‘request report‘
- Open the downloaded file in your spreadsheet program (Excel, Numbers, etc.)
- From there, you can see your entire Amazon purchase history for the date range you selected
- Go to the column called ‘Item Totals’ and sum up the category to see your total Amazon spending for the date range you selected.
Don’t Miss Out Another Deal:
Follow us on Whatsapp by clicking here
Follow us on Twitter by clicking here
Follow us on Telegram by clicking here