Ever wonder how much money you’ve spent on Amazon since you started shopping?
Here’s How: [Note: The instructions below are for computer]
- First, Select “Your Account” from the Amazon Homepage
- Then, Go to the “Order and Shopping Preferences” section and click “Download Order Reports”
- Select the Date Range you want and request
- Open the downloaded file in your spreadsheet program (Excel, Numbers, etc.)
- From there, you can see your entire Amazon purchase history
- Go to column called ‘Item Totals’ and highlight it all
- Then go all the way down to the bottom right where it’ll show your totals
Don’t have Amazon Prime?
Try Amazon Prime FREE for 30 days & get free 2 day shipping, unlimited prime video & more
– Are you a student? You can get Amazon Prime free for 6 Months + 50% off thereafter
Follow @TJBDeals On Twitter
Like On Facebook!
@TJBDeals on Instagram
Join Our Whatsapp Group!
Get Alerts via SMS by Texting ‘Follow TJBDeals‘ to 40404
Join Our Telegram Channel!